Tuesday 31 January 2017

Lovin' 'Loving Tan'

5 reasons why I'm lovin' Loving Tan 

 

 1. It's got integrity

Made in Australia, containing natural and organic ingredients!

2. It's easy to apply, how you ask?

Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Ultra Dark;

This shade is perfect for olive based complexions. I personally love a deep tan but if you're a porcelain doll you may want to try the shade Medium. I used the loving tan applicator mit for a streak free finish. Gotta be fast because it dries in 60 seconds! Best part about this fast drying action is that it's buildable.



Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream in Dark; 

I personally love this product, this has fast become one of my holy grail products.This is so easy to use and is perfect for those who are time poor or those who like to sleep in. Again, I used the loving tan applicator mit, you don't have to, I just prefer no mess. 

This is perfect for daily use when you just want a touch up/ add shimmer to your complexion before you step out of the house. It's fast drying so no stickiness!
 

3. It looks natural

We all want our fake tans to look natural. The tanning mousse in ultra dark and bronze shimmer in dark were perfect natural brown tones for my complexion.


 4. It smells goooood

It's so rare to find a fake tan that doesn't smell a little bit overwhelming, this fake tan just smells pleasantly sweet - like shea butter!

5. It's worth the price

Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Ultra Dark;
$39.95

Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream in Dark;$32.94


 https://www.lovingtan.com

I highly recommend Loving Tan and have been loving the results!








2 comments:

  1. Hellooo. Where is your net bag and beautiful bikini from? Sorry if this has been answered before, I've just come across your instagram but would love to get myhands on a similar bag. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Net bag is from ebay and bikini is by tacoola xx

      Delete