Saturday 15 October 2016

Fame & Partners ●


Ladies I'll admit, I often feel guilty about wastage when it comes to the world of fast fashion.
As much as I would like to be a perfect do-good-human-being, a lot of the time I turn a blind eye for a great bargain.

With that in mind, you can imagine how refreshing it was to stumble across the brand, 'Fame & Partners'. 

F&P have been creating bespoke (made to order) contemporary formal wear since 2013, and because their clothing is made to order, wastage is not an issue.

Another great thing about their clothing being made to order, is the fact that you are able to customise your garment to your body type, which is almost impossible to find these days!

As I was saying earlier I definitely love myself a great bargain, F&P are in the moderate price range, but are totally worth it if you're in the mood to spoil yourself!

This label speaks to me in more ways than one, if you are seeking a formal dress, or even just something a little fancy, I highly recommend shopping with F&P.

Below I have styled their Liesl skirt in white (link below);
 Shirt | Witchery
Specs | Specsavers
Earrings | Lovisa
Bag | Portugal
Shoes | Jaggar

this skirt is not only the perfect fit, it is super comfy too with
97% cotton, 3% elastane cotton sateen (for just the right amount of stretch around the right areas)


 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment