Saturday 2 April 2016

Fon salon

They say a change is as good as a holiday

I have a funny relationship with my hair. 
I've dyed it nearly every colour of the rainbow, and as a result, I basically killed my hair! For the past year I had been growing my dead hair out, aiming for that flowing pocahontas length.
But recently I realised that maybe I don't want to keep growing out my drab dead hair; and so naturally, I began to flirt with the idea of a haircut.

My long time trusted hairdresser, Alex; who is the owner of Fon Salon on 107 King William Rd, Unley, assisted in my decision to become a triangle head.

If you are looking at a change - big or small, I highly recommend Alex; she's a great listener and will have you passing out during her head massages, as well as leaving the salon with lovely hair, and a smile on your dial!

Agyness Deyn.. I mean, Alex only recently opened up Fon Salon. She worked for Hair Machine for 6 years and has won tons of awards during her time as a hairdresser, she's also super young and an absolute inspiration!

Top - The Fifth Label
Culottes - The Fifth Label


1 comment:

  1. Constant efforts and teamwork can lead to greater heights and with booth booster training courses you can not only increase your earnings and learn new things but also become popular in the huge crowd of social media. You can also interact with masterminds of the beauty industry and get tips for your salon business. Within less time and efforts you will learn hundreds of things that you would otherwise gain from experiences of working for years. You can also become a part of the same community and interact with them to maximize your understanding related to business. Hair Salon Marketing

    ReplyDelete